PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We may collect Personal Information from you through our System and through electronic communications between you and our System. The personal information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to, your name, home address, email address, phone number and any additional information voluntarily provided by you. You may also provide information about a third party through our System, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a friend. You may provide Personal Information to us through a variety of channels, including but not limited to:
- Submitting a general inquiry through our “Contact Us” form;
- Submitting an inquiry regarding selling your home;
- Providing information for employment, internship, or other career-related opportunities;
- Applying for a KLRE scholarship or educational program;
- Submitting a request for a free equity evaluation;
- Creating a free profile on our Website;
- Signing up to receive copies of our #1 bestselling book Sold!: Expert Advice On How to Pocket More Money On Your Home Sale, direct mail marketing materials, and other real estate-related materials from us, such as new listings that match your saved searches; and
- Applying for and participating in special programs such as the KLRE Guaranteed Offer and Pay At Close programs.
- Device ID and operating system;
- Language preferences;
- Mobile carrier;
- Transaction history relating to the use of our System and services;
- Information regarding “cookies” (small text files stored in your browser or on your hard drive) which allow our server to “recognize” you and to improve your experience; and
- IP address to measure our Website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
When you create a profile on our Website, we collect your first and last name, email address, username, and password. When you sign up for any services, events, or promotions, or make any other inquiry on our Website, we keep the information for as long as [________].
If you subscribe to our emails, we will collect your name and email address so we can let you know about our services and any events or promotions which may be of interest to you. When you click on a link in our emails to you, we track that click-through data. You may unsubscribe from these emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in them or contacting us at KLRE, 2407 109th Avenue NE, Suite 110, Blaine, MN 55449.
When you enter any of our promotions or events, we collect your name and email address and other information, depending on the event. We use this information to confirm your identity and communicate with you about the event and retain it for the duration of the promotion or event plus an additional period to respond to inquiries, if any.
If you submit reviews, make comments, or pose questions on our Website or any social media platform, we may collect your name, email address, the content of any of your posts, as well as any other information provided by you. We reserve the right to remove such posts.
When you contact us with questions or concerns, we collect your name, your email address, the subject of your inquiry, and information about any questions or concerns you raise with us.
We may use third-party vendors, such as Google DoubleClick, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Custom Audience, AdRoll Roundtrip, and Drip to advertise to you online. These third-party vendors may display KLRE advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Website or another site affiliated with our services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any Personal Information we collect or you provide on the Website.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. You can set your browser to decline all cookies automatically or to prompt you for a response each time a cookie is offered. If you decline cookies, you may find that you cannot access all our Website’s features. Opt-outs are device- and browser-specific and may not work in all instances.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party as part of a reorganization or sale of the assets of KLRE, or any other entity that is controlled by KLRE or is under common control with KLRE. Any third party to which we transfer or sell the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information that you provide to us.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all Personal Information collected in our System. However, no system can be completely secure, so we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information, searches, or other communications with us will always remain secure.
LIMITATION OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant services and special offers by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any communication received from us, or by contacting us at KLRE, 2407 109th Avenue NE, Suite 110, Blaine, MN 55449 or 763- 401-4045;
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant information regarding the System; and
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
The Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Website and System are not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 16.
CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC AND TELEPHONIC COMMUNICATIONS
By submitting a request or inquiry to the System, you are providing your express written consent to be contacted by us for any reason, including marketing purposes, at the email address or telephone number you provide. The methods of communication may include, but are not limited to, pre-recorded or artificial voice message calls, text messages, and calls made by an automated dialing system. Consent to these terms is not required to purchase any of our services. You agree that your submitted request or inquiry (as described above) acts as your electronic signature for this consent. You acknowledge that message and data rates (for example, from your network provider) may apply for text, SMS, calls and other electronic messages. You understand that you may withdraw consent or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by any reasonable means, including providing written notice to KLRE, 2407 109th Avenue NE, Suite 110, Blaine, MN 55449 or contacting us at 763- 401-4045.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information including the following rights:
- The right to “opt-out” of KLRE’s sale of your Personal Information to any third parties;
- The right to request KLRE to stop sharing your Personal Information to third parties;
- The right, with some exceptions, to have your Personal Information deleted from KLRE’s possession or control;
- The right to correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information; and
- The right to receive equal service and pricing from KLRE even if you exercise any of your privacy rights.
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at KLRE; 2407 109th Avenue NE, Suite 110, Blaine, MN 55449.
For all California residents, any such inquiries shall be responded to within forty-five (45) days at no cost to you. We must verify your identity with respect to such inquiries. Depending on the nature of the Personal Information at issue, we may require additional measures or information from you as part of that verification.
EFFECTIVE: June 2022